You will need:
Vegetables of choice:
Or any other veggie you want add or eliminate from the above list. Birds Eye brand vegetables have a frozen packet of mixed veggies with everything included but onions and celery. This is a really easy substitute requiring no chopping!
2 Pie Crusts (refrigerated 2 pack is what I have used)
Cream of Chicken soup
Salt and Pepper
1. You will preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Grease pie pan and spread 1st pie crust into the pan.
3. Sauté the vegetables until tender.
4. Add chicken, cream of chicken soup, and chicken broth to the consistency you would like. Once warmed, pour into the first pie crust.
5. Spread second pie crust over the top, sealing the edges. Cut about 5-6 holes in the top and cook for 15-20 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
It is as simple as that! Hope you enjoy this meal too!