Friday, February 10, 2012

Pinsperations!

I LOVE pinterest! Greatest thing ever! Of course there are a lot of Valentine Day ideas floating around out there, but for those of you who have not been converted yet...I thought I'd share some of my fav's that I've found!
101 Valentines Day Ideas at EverythingEtsy.com
You can find this here
You can find the tutorial for "the husband gift" here

And here are just some yummy cute treats you can make...
Easy Peasy..
Love crepes found here
You can make some lovely hot cocoa
Lots of food hearts shaped ideas found here
Aren't those just the funnest cupcakes!? LOVE them!
And if you have kids and want to come up with cute saying for the valentines in class you can find them here
And I just think this is AWESOME! "The Game of Love" You can find how to do it here

Hope this gives you a couple ideas if you are stumped!
Happy Valentines Day!!
--MIchelle--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...