Friday, June 8, 2012

Ham Fried Rice

Ham Fried Rice

4 Serving of rice (or more if you want)
1 C. Ham, chopped up
1 C. Onions
1 C. Peas
6 Eggs, Scrambled
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Soy Sauce to Taste

I will usually make the minute made rice in the microwave while I am making my sweet and sour chicken because I am not a very good rice maker and it is just easy this way!  Once the chicken is in the oven, I will start chopping the ham and onions.  I will cook the ham first in the big skillet, then with a little oil, maybe a Tbsp, I will add the onions until they are transparent.  Then the peas.  I usually do frozen.  Then I will push all of that back to the back of the skillet and start cooking the eggs, a little at a time so they don't run into the rest of the food.  Once they are done, I will mix all of that together, then add in the rice.  Add your soy sauce to taste, salt and pepper, and then turn to low until your chicken is ready to go!  It is so simple and delicious!  My family LOVES this meal!

To go to the Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe I usually use with the Ham Fried Rice, go here!  Sweet and Sour Chicken

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...