Friday, September 20, 2013

Fluffiest Pancakes EVER


I used to just use the Bisquick or a store brand pancake mix, but then I found this recipe and found out how easy it was and more important, how good they were.  This recipe is MUCH better than any prepackaged pancake mix, I promise.  The are ultra fluffy and just plain good.  My kiddos love pancakes and like Percy Jackson (if you have read those books), they like their pancakes blue.  I will usually add blue food coloring to the batter to give them some fun pancakes.

For the recipe you will need this:

1 Large Egg
1 Cup Flour
3/4 Cup Milk
1 Tbsp Sugar
2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
3 tsp. Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt

1.  Beat the egg.  Add the remainder of the ingredients and mix until smooth.
2.  Heat a skittle or frying pan, and add about 1/4 cup of batter.  Once batter has several bubbles in it, flip to other side, and cook until golden brown.

This recipe will make about 9- 4 inch pancakes.  Each is 100 calories!  I usually double the recipe for my family of 4 and have leftovers for the following morning.  These are also good to add blueberries to.  Just put them right in the batter.
Hope you like them!
~Stacy~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...