Thursday, December 22, 2011

Raspberry Jello Dessert


This Jello recipe was given to me by one of my sisters, Heather!  It is so yummy and easy!    I just took a double batch to our church's Christmas Party and is was gone fast!  I thought is was kind of festive too!  Here is the recipe and I hope you enjoy too!

1 Small pkg Raspberry Jello
1 16 oz Container of Yogurt (raspberry flavored if you can find it, if not strawberry or vanilla)
1 container of cool whip
1 16 oz bag frozen raspberries

First mix the yogurt and the jello together.  Then fold in the cool whip.  Finally, just before serving, add the raspberries. 

I have not tried it with other flavors but I bet would be delicious with others like strawberry!
Stacy

1 comments:

Mary Richardson said...

I'm so glad you posted this! I've always wanted this recipe! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...