Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Nicholas Sparks- The Rescue

   I am so happy to have found a really good group of books to read!  I just get tired of trying books that end up having so many swear words or vivid bedroom scenes I feel like I am watching a rated R movie, which I don't do for those reasons!!!  Nicholas Sparks books have all just been really clean, easy reads!  Yes, they all have some lovey, dovey love saga, but who doesn't need one of those once in a while?  Obviously a lot do since a good majority of his books turn into movies!!


  The next great book I have read recently is 'The Rescue'.  It is another good love story about Taylor, Denise and her little boy Kyle.  They meet when Denise crashes her car, and Taylor, a volunteer fire fighter, is the one to find her and help her through the accident.  Denise's son Kyle has learning and cognitive impairments and Denise has been working since he was an infant to help him overcome these.  She is a great example of a mother and is just inspiring.  It does have a few places that will make you smile or cry (I do that a lot lately :) and more that just keep you hoping for them; Denise and Kyle, and Denise, Kyle and their relationship with Taylor.

I hope you will enjoy this as much as I did!  I would give it 5 Stars!!
~Stacy~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...