Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Great Books to Read

Percy Jackson The Sea of Monsters The Titan's Curse  Battle of the Labyrinth The Last Olympian


   
 So, I have just started reading the 'Percy Jackson' series of books by Rick Riordan.  Let me just say, what a good, wholesome series this is so far!  I finished the first one, "The Lightening Thief" in just a couple of days.  It was a very easy read and very entertaining.  If you liked Greek Mythology, you will enjoy these books very much.  I would give it a 4.5 out of 5 and only because there were so many of the Greek Myth characters I could not remember who were in the story and maybe could have been re-introduced to our memories a little better!  But all in all, great book, great story!
 Stacy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...