Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Part two of "slow cooker creamy Italian chicken"

So I also LOVE the Italian chicken that Michelle posted way back when.  Not only do I love it, but my husband does too.  More than that, he loves the left over version of it.  One day I was trying to be creative with our left overs, so it wasn't the same meal we had the night before.  The creation I came up with involved the left over rice, chicken and then some tortillas.  (Super easy!) All you do is put some rice in a line on the tortilla, add the chicken on top and then roll them up and bake them.  Depending on the time frame I have, I will either bake them on about 350 for 15-20 minutes, or I will heat the rice and chicken in the microwave and  roll them up and put the oven on Broil and watch them carefully.  I have gotten to the point where I have burned too many on Broil, so I just go the slow way on 350.  Here they are, try out the Italian chicken and then give these a shot.  Super easy meal that doesn't taste the same.

-Melanie-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...