Friday, July 13, 2012

Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken

Rachel actually gave me this recipe when I was going to college. I make it all the time...it easy and SO SO good! I've taken it to a few different people for dinner before...and they all seem to love it too. Here's the recipe:

4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup  Italian salad dressing 
1 can cream of chicken soup (or I use cream of mushroom)
8 oz pkg cream cheese
8 oz pkg mushrooms - sliced 

Place chicken in slow cooker. Combine salad dressing. Pour over chicken and cover. Cook on low 4-5 hours. In separate bowl combine cream cheese and soup. Heat slightly to melt cream cheese. Stir in mushrooms. Pour over chicken. Cover, cook 1 additional hour on low. Serve over noodles or rice.

**When I make it I don't use mushrooms because Adam doesn't like them...and it still tastes amazing! :)
--Michelle--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...