Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall Wreath


 The other day we were outside winterizing our house and I had a brilliant plan to make a door wreath for my front door...out of dead weeds.  I have always loved the weed that looks similar to wheat, I call it fake wheat, and we have tons of that along our ditch bank.  So I grabbed the clippers and started gathering the "pretty weeds" .  When I got done I had a box full and went about sorting them into groups.  Then I started arranging them.  It was very pretty, but needed a little something, so I added some Indian Corn and a simple burlap bow.  I really like the way it turned out!  Even my husband, whom I did not think would like it, thought it looked nice.
This is an easy enough project that I think I can handle every fall, because I will ALWAYS have enough weeds.  :)


Happy Fall!
~Rachel~

1 comments:

bowpeepaccessories said...

This is so cute! I love it. I need to go find some weeds too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...