This is for anyone with a Fry's or Albertson's near them!
Powerade- 39ȼ each when you buy 15! This comes to $5.85 total. Be sure to use the in store (in weekly ad) coupon to get this price!
General Mills Cereal- This includes (but is not limited to) Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios, Trix, Lucky Charms and Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
- These are priced at 3/$5.00 ($1.67 ea). On www.coupons.com and www.qualityhealth.com you can find 50ȼ off 1 coupons for Trix, Cherrios, Lucky Charms and Cinnamon Toast Crunch, making your final price just 67ȼ per box!!!
- There are also $1.00 of 2 General Mills Cereal at www.coupons.com and www.qualityhealth.com which would make them $1.17 a box and still a good deal.
- Another option is the Fry's Digital Downloads. There are also $1.00 off 2 General Mills Cerals or 50ȼ off for Trix, Honey Nut Cheerios, and Lucky Charms. They DO NOT double these to a dollar though so you will know you will be paying $1.17 per box. They also DO NOT stack these coupons with the printables!!! So, if you just want to use the printables to get the better deal, DO NOT add them to your digital coupons on the Fry's Card.
- Finally with this deal, when you buy 5, you will get an extra 10ȼ off per gallon of gas!! And they will most likely print you a $2.00 off a purchase of 5 General Mills Cereal Catalina you can use to buy 5 more boxes (coupons permitting).
- These are priced 20 for $10 (50ȼ ea). 40ȼ off 6 yogurts can be printed at www.coupons.com and www.qualityhealth.com. (These will really be $1.00 off 6 at Fry's because of their double coupon program). Final price 33ȼ each!!
- Fry's Digital Downloads also has a 75ȼ off 6, but again, it will not add the extra 25ȼ to equal a $1.00. (Final price 37ȼ still good).
- Also, if you purchase 15-19 of them, you will recieve $1.25 coupon to use for a future purchase (maybe the extra 5 boxes of cereal :).
- 50ȼ off 2 soups can also be found at www.coupons.com and www.qualityhealth.com.
- There is a $2.00 off when you buy 8 soups on Fry's Digital Downloads that can be used along side the printables. After both of these coupons, the soups would be 50ȼ per can! Not bad for a 2 servings per can meal!
- These are also included in the buy 5 items and get an extra 10ȼ off a gallon of gas promotion.
Free Friday Downloads- Don't forget to log into Digital Downloads each Friday to see what their FREE item is. For the past 2 weeks, I had a container of Hillshire Deli meat and a kids juice drink in my digital coupons. I also picked those up today for nothing extra!
**Side note for any beginner couponers. When printing from the coupon sites like www.coupons.com or even store coupons like www.target.com, you can print 2 of the same coupon from EACH computer, so if there is something you want to stock up on and you have multiple coupons, you can print 2 from EACH computer. You CANNOT, however, just copy the coupon multiple times. They each get their own bar codes and the stores can only accept and be paid back for 2 of the same bar code (unless a true manufacture coupon from the paper!).
So there are the deals I got! Michelle can maybe add hers because I know she purchased a few more items than I did. My total for 12 boxes of cereal, 8 cans of soup, 18 container of yogurt, 1 Hillshire Farm deli meat, and a Tum-E Yummies juice was $20.69!!! I also received 435 fuel points which turns into 40ȼ off per gallon next month! I was pretty pleased with this purchase!
I will go back tomorrow with my $1.25 credit from the yogurts and $2.00 off 5 cereals, and purchase 5 more cereals. This should only cost me $0.09 tomorrow with coupons and these credits! YAY!!!
Gotta love coupons!