The recipe only calls for 8 things and most you have at home already!
Mozzarella Cheese- 30 inch squares
3 cans- Pillsbury (or off brand) homestyle biscuits
Pizza Sauce (I just used plain spaghetti sauce)
1. All you do for these are to spray a 9X13" glass dish.
2. Flatten the biscuits out on a plate, one at a time.
3. Put a little spoonful of the pizza (or spaghetti) sauce on the biscuit.
4. Put one pepperoni on the biscuit, a mozzarella piece, followed by another pepperoni.
5. Fold the sides up to each other until the bottom is closed up and put it in the pan.
6. Once all of the biscuits are in the pan, take the egg and scramble it. Spread it over the tops of the rolls.
7. Sprinkle the tops with the garlic powder, parmesan, and the Italian seasonings.
8. Bake at 400 for about 15 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
The nice thing besides the taste with these poppers is that they are only 280 calories for 3 of the pizzas. They are pretty filling and it still leaves some room to add something else to your dinner (or lunch)! I will post a picture soon, I will be making these again very soon!