Monday, May 7, 2012

Petti Rompers!

I have seen a few of these petti rompers and I am OBSESSED! I seriously think they are THE cutest little girls outfit! So I've been searching pinterest forever trying to find a turorial...and I finally did and made one this weekend. And yes...I'm obsessed with it! Brynlee wore it to church yesterday and we got so many comments on it. There is a guy here who is in the fashion industry and he was so impressed, he said he had never seen a baby dress like that before, he said it looked like a baby designer dress! I was so happy. I just couldn't stop looking at Brynlee's outfit all day. And the best part is...it was SO easy to make! I just did it into a dress instead of a little pant outfit, and I threw on some leggins and loved it! I found the tutorial here. And then I just made a little bow that we made at Mary's with feathers. And for the head band I just cut up 3 pieces of fabric and braided them.


--Michelle--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...