Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mother's Day/Father's Day

So my brilliant Sis-in-Law came up with this idea to give our Mother-in-Law a quilt with all her kids/spouses and grandchildren's hand prints on it.  So we all passed the quilt along and got our hand prints on there.  We are only missing 2, and they are in the military right now, so it may be a few months.  I thought it was such a good idea when I heard it, and now that I am seeing the final product... I LOVE IT!!!  It has turned out so cute.  As new babies come along we are going to add them with the rest of their family.  Soon the quilt will be totally covered with hand prints! 

My family


So my dear sisters, what do you think?  We start now, we could have everyone on there for next Mother's Day/Father's Day.  Even Dear Uncle Dave,  I think they would love it.  You?

~Rachel~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...