Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Breakfast smoothie

Lately I have also been trying to eat a little more healthy.  I try to work out 4-5 times a week.  Before I start my workout I have been trying these Access bars from Meleluca.  They say they turn fat into fuel.  I am not sold on them yet.  Then I do my workout, which by the way... I LOVE the Jillian Micheals DVD's, no kidding, I work harder in those videos than any other workout, including 1 1/2 hrs of basketball! Anywho, After my workout I make myself a breakfast smoothie.  It is similar to Michelle's, but different. 

1/2 C. yogurt
1/2 C. milk
1/2 C. frozen fruit  (I have a freezer full, but my favorite is peach with a few strawberries)

Blend and drink.

LOVE IT!!

I am not a great one at drinking milk, so this gets me my milk and some extra calcium in the yogurt.  I really do love this for breakfast.

Enjoy!
Rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...