Thursday, August 16, 2012

Easy Delicious Tender Ribs

We went to Walmart and found out an awesome deal...every day after 5 they mark down their meat like 40-50% that is expiring the next day...AND THEN when you go to check out you get an extra 50% off of that! So whenever we go to Walmart in the evenings we always go check it out. One day was awesome because we got a few racks of ribs! I was so excited because we never gets ribs because they are pretty expensive. For one it was originally almost $10, and we got each one for $2.50. We just went home and threw them in the freezer. So check your local Walmart and see if they do that. (Also, from 12-4 each day they do the same thing with bread.) Anyways, I thought I'd share my rib recipe I used because they turned out AMAZING! Seriously...they were SO tenderrrrrrr they would just fall right off the bone!

2 lbs Pork Loin Back Ribs (is what I used)
1 Cup BBQ Sauce
3 tbsp Brown Sugar
Salt and Pepper to taste,  about 1/2 tsp each

I sprayed the crock pot with a light coat of vegetable oil, and then mix the BBQ sauce and sugar together, I usually just do it in the crock pot, and then put the ribs in meaty side down, and coat the top with the sauce, and let it cook on low for 6 hours, high 2-4 hours depending on how your crock pot cooks...mine cooks super fast! And enjoy!!

(Sorry about the picture...one day hopefully I can get a really nice camera so the food actually looks yummy in a picture)
--Michelle--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...