Monday, November 12, 2012

Family Pictures

We got our family pictures done on Saturday...and they are already done! I am so excited! Our friend here took them for us. I'll have to admit, I stressed way to much over our outfits, trying to get the right colors to match and everything. I went to at least 10 different stores, and had it narrowed down to like 3 or 4...at least for me, and let Adam pick his favorite. I got B's dress a while ago at Children's place and knew that's what I wanted her in for our pictures. I thought "there are a TON of colors in her dress so it'll be easy to find something...." Well it took a while to find everything, but I was happy with how they turned out! So I thought I'd share a few of them. Oh ya...Adam really wanted to do family pictures in our Peyton Manning jersey's, I thought they were cute as well.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

We had to get a few goofy ones in there...and our little dog Boikins :)
Photobucket

--Michelle--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...