Monday, December 31, 2012

Copy Cat Bajio Green Chili Quesadillas

When I lived in Rexburg, Bajio was one of my favorite places to eat. I would get the same thing every time...the Green Chili Quesadilla. It is so so good!! Our brother is the star at making these delicious quesadillas . He had a friend that worked a Bajio that filled him in on how to make this little gem. These are SO good!! I forget about them for a while, and once I make them I wonder why I don't make them all the time. My husband loves them!....and I do too.

You will need:
Flour Tortillas
Chicken ( I've used left over Rotisserie and it is really good...and easy)
1 can of Green Chili's
Ranch
BBQ Sauce
Cheese
1 tsp Sugar


Directions:
1. Cut up chicken in the small pieces and cook in skillet. Set aside.
2. In a small frying pan heat up green chili's and add 1 tsp sugar until warm.
3. In a separate bowl mix 3 tablespoons of ranch and 3 tablespoons of BBQ sauce. (makes enough for about 2 quesadillas)
4. Butter your tortillas, add a layer of cheese, chicken, spread as much ranch/BBQ sauce mixture as you'd like on,  spread on a couple spoonfuls of green chili's then add another layer of cheese, top off with your tortilla and cook until heated all the way through. 
5. Enjoy!!


--Michelle--

1 comments:

Carlie said...

That sounds so delicious!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...