Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Best Oatmeal Cookies Ever

When Heather and I were in college, we had an RA come by one night to check on our apartment and she brought us these cookies.  They were honestly the best oatmeal cookies I'd ever had.  They had chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in them.  We HAD to get the recipe from her.  A few weeks ago, I was visiting in Colorado and had the privileged of eating these DELICIOUS butterscotch  cookies at a cookie store.  They reminded me so much of the recipe I now have and I had to make them again.  Hopefully you can enjoy them as much as I did!



1 C. Butter
3 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
1 C. Shortening
3 C. Brown Sugar
2 C. Sugar
3 Eggs
1 Tbsp Vanilla
5 C. Flour
3 tsp Baking Soda
2 tsp Salt
2 1/2 C. Oats
2 C. Chocolate Chips
2 C. Butterscotch Chips

Mix butter, shortening, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and eggs in a large mixing bowl until creamy.  Add dry ingredients.  Add the chips.  Spoon onto cookie sheet and bake at 350° for 11 minutes.

~Stacy~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...