Friday, August 9, 2013

Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song

   I have recently finished another series of books and was in search of something else good to read.  I had read a couple of Nicholas Sparks books quite a few years ago and really enjoyed them, so I thought, "What the heck, I'll try another one".  The (ebook) waiting lists for most of his books were REALLY long, so I started with the shortest one on the list, "The Last Song".  
   

Ronnie and her brother, Jonah, have to go to North Carolina at spend the summer with their father who she hasn't spoken to in three years.  She learns who she is and really, what is important in life.  She finds love and forgiveness too.  
   I LOVED this book, but be ready for a HUGE tear jerker.  I was really sobbing at one point, but it was worth it!  Such a good book!  Hope you'll enjoy it too!
~Stacy~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...