Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Valentines According to Pinterest




Day: 10
There are so many great and fun ideas floating around Pinterest lately so I thought I would share some of my favorites that I have seen, here they are in no particular order...

1. These would be adorable..and pretty easy to make
glittered jars
You can find them here at Plum Adorable

2. I LOVE chocolate covered pretzels, you can do all sorts of decorations on them. So cute..and yummy!

3.Another thing I love that is easy and endless decoration options, Rice Krispie Treats
Post image for Valentine’s Dipped Rice Krispies Treats
You can find them at Cooking on the Side

4. These delicious looking Red Velvet Cookie
Red Velvet Gooey Butter Cookies recipe
You can find them at Buns in my Oven

5. If your planning on cooking a home cooked soup for the big day, how cute is this?!
Heart Shaped Carrots | Recipe By Photo
You can find it at Recipe by Photo

Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest

--Michelle--



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...