Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Date Ideas

Here is what I am planning on doing this year for our Valentine's date. I love romantic date nights and am so excited it's my year to plan. I'm just going to cook a romantic, candle-lit dinner at home and then build a fort and cuddle and watch a good chick flick after dinner. I don't watch many chick flicks with the hubster, in fact I'd say I watch about 30 NBA games for every 1 chick flick we watch together, so I love to watch them every chance I get. So of course it's definitely gonna be all my choice, no matter how cheesy and romantic! :) I'm trying to decide which hunk I wanna see in my movie...


They are of course Cary Grant and Channing Tatum. Both great choices, but I have a feeling I'm gonna go with good ol' Channing in Dear John. Then we continue on to the next portion of our evening. I'm not gonna lie, I LOVE to kiss my husband. A lot. Who doesn't?! So I came across this book on Amazon and plan to try a couple of these new kisses out together that night. Why not?? :) It's probably too late to order for yourself, but you could always check your library or Barnes and Noble or something.


And finally, if I have time to find a couple of chinese lanterns, I would love to write love notes to each other and send them up into the sky. How romantic. I love it!


Well, these are just a couple ideas I have and I think it sounds like a splendid evening! I hope you all have a fantastic Valentine's Day whether you are celebrating it with a spouse, boyfriend, your kids, or your girlfriends, HAVE FUN!!! :)
 Mary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...