8-10 Tortilla shells- taco size works great
8 slices of bacon (I use Turkey bacon. They are only 35 calories each and taste just as good as pork)
Tator Tots- enough to fill the bottom of a pie pan or 8X8 pan
Shredded cheese- about 1 cup
1. Start to bake the tator tots in the oven at 450 for about 18 minutes. I like to add a little seasoning salt to
them before I put them in the oven.
2. Cook your bacon strips. If you have a griddle, it is wonderful for this. Just lay your slices out and turn it
up to 300°. Cook until both sides are evenly cooked. Take off and lay on a separate plate to cool.
-If you do not have a griddle, you can line them up on a microwave safe plate, separate each level with a
paper towel or napkin to absorb any grease or cook in a skillet on the stove.
3. After the bacon is cooked, spray your griddle or pan with cooking spray and add your scrambled eggs to
it. Add salt and pepper to taste and cook until done.
4. Warm up your tortilla shells for about 1 minute.
5. About this time, all of your items should be finished cooking. Pull your tator tots out and smash into the
eggs. Crumble up the bacon into the eggs. You can either add shredded cheese now, or after you dish
each tortilla up individually. I have one child who doesn't like cheese, so I do it individually.
6. Dish about 1 cup of the food onto your tortilla shell, fold it up, and serve.