Lasagna, Green Beans, and French Bread
1 lb Hamburger Meat, browned (substitute turkey burger for a healthier option)
28 oz Tomatoes
4-n 8oz cans of Tomato Sauce
1/2 C. Sugar
1/4 C. Spaghetti sauce mix
16 oz Cottage Cheese
2 Tbsp Parsley
2-3 C. Shredded Cheese
16 oz Dry Lasagna Noodles (you probably won't use all of these)
1. Preheat the oven to 375.
2. Mix the hamburger meat, tomatoes, tomato sauce, sugar, and spaghetti mix in a medium size mixing bowl. Set aside.
3. Mix cottage cheese, egg, and parsley in another mixing bowl.
4. Spray a 9x13' glass dish with cooking spray. Put a thin layer of sauce on bottom of the pan, enough to cover the bottom. Next, add a layer of dry lasagna noodles, another layer sauce, then cottage cheese, and shredded cheese. Repeat 2x's but leave off the last layer of cheese. Add this last layer of cheese after the lasagna is cooked.
5. Bake at 375° for 1 hour. Check to make sure noodles are cooked through. If it is all done, add the last layer of cheese and put back in for about 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
Grilled Green Beans
1. All I did for those was pull out about 2-3 cups of frozen green beans and put them in an 8X8" glass dish.
2. I put 1 tbsp of olive oil over the top of them and made sure they were all covered with it.
3. Then I salt and peppered them.
4. Finally, I just put them on the grill when I put the steak out there. I left one of the burners off and just placed the pan over that burner so they weren't getting direct heat. I stirred it when I turned the steak over and took them off just prior to taking the steak off the grill. DELICIOUS!