Friday, September 28, 2012

Easy and Delicious Chicken Salad

Have you guys ever tried the Apple Pecan Chicken Salad from Wendy's? Well, I did once and became HOOKED. I started craving it almost every day (I know you are wondering, and no, I am not pregnant.) So, after dragging the hubby and kids there multiple times to get one I decided to create my own version of the salad. This salad is now a favorite, even for the hubby who isn't a big salad lover. It's super easy and quick if you're looking for a no-fuss meal. 



Throw some chicken breasts on the grill. We are a family of four and we will eat almost two breasts in one meal (the children don't eat much, it's basically me and the hubby that eat it all.)  Then all you need is:


Buy a mix of lettuce, chop up some Granny Smith apples and top with Craisins and Raspberry Vinegarette. You could also add pecans, blue cheese (that is what Wendy's puts on theirs.) or anything else you might like. See? Easy and delicious.

-Meagan-

1 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Mmmm! Looks yummy!

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
Have a nice day!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...