Saturday, September 29, 2012

Ready for a great salad?

My husband's favorite place to eat is Winger's, and if you have ever tried their Sticky Fingers-you would know why.  They are amazing! Luckily pinterest has everything you could ever imagine, including this recipe and also a sticky finger salad.  Wow!! This is my favorite salad, and not to mention my husband's as well, and he is not much of a salad guy.  It is super easy too!



All it takes-
1/3 c Franks hot sauce (honestly it has to be Franks-it seals the deal.  I found mine at walmart)
1 1/2 c brown sugar
1 T water
1 package of frozen breaded chicken tenders
Lettuce
Corn
Black beans

Instructions
1. Heat the hot sauce, brown sugar, and water in a saucepan until the sugar dissolves.  Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
That's all for the sauce! Soooo easy!!
2. You can fry the chicken tenders in oil to make them crispier, but I like to just bake them like the instructions on the package.  After they are cooked, dip them in the sauce until they are completely covered.
If you want just sticky fingers-then you are done, but if you want the salad-keep reading!
3.  Shred your lettuce.  Drain a can of corn, or I like to use frozen corn from costco-it tastes like fresh corn! So yummy!! Also drain a can of black beans.  Mix those three together and top with sticky fingers and ranch.  That's all!! Seriously one of my favorite salads!!

The first time I made Sticky Fingers, I added ranch to the sauce, made up a batch of popcorn, and dipped it like they do at Winger's.
-Melanie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks delicious! thanks for sharing :)

Halle & Macy Emerick said...

I am making this tonight! I love your site! Fun to kinda stay in touch this way! Great job girls!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...