Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Recipe and Workout

My husband and I decided that we wanted to get healthy together. We get up 45 minutes earlier than normal so we can work out together in the morning before he leaves for work. That way we can make each other get up in the morning and we are done working out by 7:00 am. We are both REALLY out of shape so we have started to these workouts to begin with:


Of course we wanted to start eat healthier as well, so I went to Costco to load up on some food and here is one thing that I have found that has become a regular for us, they are Multigrain Rounds that come in a pack of 24 buns, 1 bun is 100 calories. 


IMG_0083_zps0bf81bef

I have used them for a lot of different kinds of sandwiches  in the morning or for Brenner (breakfast for dinner) I scramble egg whites and do a scramble egg sandwich with spinach. 

For lunch or dinner I do ham, turkey or chicken sandwich with spinach, tomato, cucumber, and sometimes avocados. I add just a little bit of Mayo on it also.  On the side I add veggies or a fruit, in this picture I also add Veggie Straws, that you can get at Costco also.
DSC05160_zps514a75fe

--Michelle--

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very energetic post, I liked that bit. Will there be a part 2?
Here is my blog post ... seo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...