Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Zumba Workout

I am not a runner...I've never understood how people loved to run. I wish I loved to run because that would make working out a lot easier for me. I've tried so many different workout videos, I've done Jillian Michaels, P90X, Yoga, Abs and I will do them for a while and then get bored and move on. Finally I have found something that works for me, my all time favorite work outs have been Zumba. I was super scared of it when it first came out. I did not want to dance in front of people...I'm not a dancer either. Right before I got pregnant my Mom started going to Zumba classes and she would invite me every time and I'd come up with an excuse every time she would invite me. Finally, I had to do something to loose a few pounds so I decided to go and I LOVED it! I went all throughout my pregnancy and it was perfect for me because I could work out however intense I wanted. Today I thought I'd show a great one I found on You Tube that you can do in the comfort of your own home. It's 50 minutes, and when it's over I can feel that most of my muscles have been used! Enjoy!



--Michelle--

Please stop by again tomorrow as we will be sharing some ideas to get ready for Valentine's Day!

1 comments:

Being Reese 2 said...

Looks like y'all had a blast!! I got into Zumba a few years back. It was the catalyst for getting myself back into shape post pregnancy. I'm actually considering getting my certification sometime within the next year.

It's funny, I HATED running, but I stuck with it and eventually began to love it. Now I can't imagine not doing it. I would seriously give it another shot. There's nothing more euphoric than crossing the finish line of your first 5k and knowing you ran the whole thing!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...