Friday, February 6, 2015

Flat Bread Pizza






  These are so incredibly easy and good.  My kids and I love them.  We tend to have them when he is not home because they are not his favorite, but they are definitly kid friendly and I personally like them too!

You just need:
 Pita bread (I love the Greek Pita bread at Costco.  You can get 12 of them there for $3.00.  You can buy it other places, it is just at least 2x's as much and you only get like 6).
Pizza Sauce (or spaghetti sauce)
Cheese
Pepperoni
(any other toppings you would like)

I like to turn my cookie sheets over and put the flat breads out on the bottom side of them.  It makes for easier cutting.  Add about 2 spoonfuls of the pizza sauce and spread it around.  Add the toppings you have chosen and bake in the oven at 350° for 10 min.  This truly is so easy, my 10 year old was making them for lunch by himself last year when he was 9.

These are only about 330 calories for the cheese pizza and about 470 for the pepperoni.  They are very filling.  We never eat more than 1 per person.  Great little personal pizzas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...