Friday, February 6, 2015

Parmesan Chicken and Pasta




Chicken  
This is another one that is simple and I am sure one of my other sisters has a more elaborate recipe.  Here is what we do though.  I just get the frozen breaded chicken patties and place them in a 9X13 pyrex dish.  I use maybe 1/4 cup of spaghetti sauce (what was leftover from the night before), and put that on top of the chicken patties.  Cook for about 20 minutes on 350°.  Pull it out long enough to put a slice of cheese on top.  I have used all varieties so choose your favorite.  Bake for another 2-3 minutes until it is melted.

Pasta
While that is baking, boil your water for your pasta and cook the pasta.

Beans
In another pan, cook your beans.  I like to put the whole can of beans (water included), about a tbsp of butter, and about 1 tbsp of dried onions in the pan and let it cook until all of the water is gone on medium heat.  This is all ready in about 20-25 minutes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...